Sunday 22 March 2009

Boredom

It's been a beautiful day here in Hertfordshire, sunny and slightly warm. Scamper, Pip and Billy have been easy to deal with since I can give them a good, tiring walk. They have all been the vets to have their vaccinations and a general check up and all have been pronounced to be in excellent shape (Billy's teeth receiving particularly good marks).

I continue to see Harriet and Jay every day thanks to Skype. Dealing with the lawyers has continued to be extremely difficult although we finally got some sort of response from him last week. Still nothing from the Home Office though. I am not losing hope and I'm sure I'll see her soon but definitely not soon enough. The US passport application has gone through (we already have the Holy Grail of US personal ID the social security number) and we are desperately hoping that it will arrive soon.

So it's just the same old boring stuff - but not for much longer I hope!